Thursday, August 14, 2008

Catfish King


This is the followup story to the snapping turtle. The next day when I baited my lines I prayed for no more turtles (I'm loosing too many hooks to them). I went down the line and to my sheer bewilderment and amazement was a 2 1/2 foot catfish (31 inches). Unfortunately I did not have scale so no idea what he weighed. All I know is there was plenty of meat on the bad boy. Sorry for the picture quality. I couldn't find anyone to take my picture so I put the camera on a timer and took it of myself. At least I have something to remember him by...besides a full stomache

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baw, kasagad-sagad sa iya ubra blog!

Anonymous said...

That is stinkin awesome Quast!!! What did "sweepstake lottery" say? I don't know that language...or any other language than what I am typing!

AmyM said...

awesome fish quast!