Thursday, May 24, 2007

Surf's Up



Ahhhh, I love surfing. I think I am the worst surfer ever who loved surfing this much, but I love surfing. The other day me and my friends went surfing after I got off work. Any normal person would say "I just got off work, I'm tired, and I'm not any good at surfing anyway so I'm not going". Also did I mention that there was some kind off storm coming through so the waves were like this: AKJH23H9W8EHRJ BNLKJSRIP UAIPEUGFIAS. That's right you guessed it: chaotic. I got pounded into the ocean floor a few times and back into the beach itself, but wow did I have fun.


My wife went with us on Saturday too. She didn't attempt to surf but it was fun having her there. I keep telling her to come out of her box...hehe. I took this picture while she was inside our bunnies cage getting it all set up for her. I don't normally keep her in a cage.

No comments: