Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Maybe it's May

Actually, it is May. I'm just hanging out with my computer tonight, working on signing up for my employee benefits package from work. Normally at this time I'd be basking in the vocal sensations and vibrations of Phil Stacey on American Idol, but tonight Jen is enjoying her favorite show The Gilmore Girls (it's a chick thing). I really don't have much to write, but it's fun.

Today I got to talk to my good friend Jon Coe on the phone for a long time. I've been wanting to call him forever, but our personal cell phone is 5 years old which is like 86 in cell phone years, so it doesnt work hardly at all. But I have a company cell phone and now Jon Coe is on verizon so I could call him and not loose minutes since my company has verizon. Not a bad deal eh? To the rest of you that I havent called know that its not because I don't want to talk to you. I miss you all. And as that guy said on Gladiator: we shall see each other again, but not yet!

No comments: