Friday, January 26, 2007

It's Working

Or should I say "we're working?" I know that its only Friday, but I have the day off from my job because my construction job is awesome and I work 4 - 10 hour days instead of 5 - 8 hour days. I have the option of working Fridays for overtime, but this week I opted for the 3 day weekend to get some stuff done.
Jen starts her nanny job up real soon and is psyched about that. The extra income there will be nice, and we have the same days off.
Things around here are going well. I can say that we are completely settled in at our apartment and we are starting to reconnect more with friends and church. Church is especially fun because this year our theme is "Going beyond the Walls: A challenge for missions." This is the perfect time for us to be at First Baptist Church. People are excited and interested in our future work with New Tribes Missions. Please continue to pray for us.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Hey Quasts!

This is the 2nd time I checked out your 'blog.' It was really fun to read all that you guys have been up to. It's also good to hear that you are doing well and things worked out for you both to get jobs with lots of hours! MTC here you come (hopefully)! Just wanted to say hi and let you know you have one more person reading your blog! Keep it up, I really like it. Have a great weekend! :)

--Aimee Hedrick

Anonymous said...

Greetings Quasts, just a quick note to say, "nice blog" and we look forward to watching the Lord work in your life. Godspeed for the Gospel!

The Hamb Fambly said...

Hey guys we have missed you here at school, good to hear how well your are doing and see God's faithfulness in your lives. We will do our best to remember you in prayer, we at least promise to pray for you when you come to mind.
:) the Hambs