Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Thoughts

Yesterday I watched as a thunderstorm rolled in; the sky got dark, the trees leaves shuttered in the wind, thunder clapped overhead and my eyes filled with tears as I thought of how soon we will going to place that was unfamiliar. And yet as I watched the familiar I was reminded it wound't all be unfamiliar in Paraguay, the rain would still fall from the sky, the trees would blow in the wind, the thunder would still remind me of how powerful God is and people, though different are still people!
So while my thoughts and emotions are tender at times I'm glad for these times that the Lord reminds of who he is and how he continues to provide for us! Its also been exciting these last few weeks to see family we've never met and to have the kids meet their cousins. We all got caught up the other day and the kids had a great time!
The cousins playing together
Eating pizza

No comments: