Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bread Head

So the story goes like this...Jon and I had finished eating lunch. I was doing dishes with my back to Jamen, Jon was at computer, also with his back to Jamen. When we hear Jamen talking about his head, I figured he was done eating and ready to get down. However when I turned around I see Jamen with his bread stuck to his forehead. I couldn't hold back my laugh which got Jon's attention. He grabbed the camera and got this video.
Under normal circumstances we don't condone bread on the head but sometimes things are just too funny pass up on:-)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Hysterical!

Anonymous said...

Great article you got here. I'd like to read more concerning that matter. Thanks for posting this info.

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read that post. Thanks the author for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

Sincerely yours