Sunday, April 26, 2009

Whats new this week...

Pancakes! Here is Jamen enjoying his first pancakes. They were gluten free sweet potatoe pancakes and they were amazing. I never have any luck with gluten free pancakes they always turn out funny, but not this time.
He ate so much, not sure where he puts it all.
On the potty, he just looked so cute up there.
I think he's going to be a talker. He learned how to hold the phone to his ear, with no help from us. One days he just started holding toys to his ears, however he is still working on the talking part.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

So cute, Jen. And big! Pancakes are a staple at our place too. I swear little boys can eat like I've never imagined. Hope you guys are doing well.

G'ma Diane said...

Potty picture! too cute! this kid is definitely of the techy generation! I'm amazed at the walking! Miss you something awful!